Please find below position and let me know if you have any consultants
available for this position.. And send me resume to *r...@careerinfovision.com
*Position : Web Logic/Oracle SOA Administrator Location: Topeka,
KSDuration: 6+ months*
The Application Administration team at Payless ShoeSource is looking for a
Oracle Fusion Middleware (FMW) Administrator with experience in WebLogic,
Service-Oriented-Architecture (SOA), Oracle Service Bus (OSB), Oracle Data
Integrator (ODI) Administration. We’re busy evolving Payless ShoeSource
into a state-of-the-art IT shop using many of the latest technologies. We
have an electrifying growth plan and a long list of engaging projects set
for 2014 and beyond. What we need now is an experienced and capable
Weblogic SOA Administrator to jump on board and share in our excitement!
We’re looking for someone who wants to roll up his/her sleeves to help get
the job done.
The WebLogic/SOA Administrator must be self-motivated, flexible, very
organized, detail-oriented, a strong problem solver; and able to work well
under pressure. Most of all, he/she must be passionate about growth,
retailing, and customer service, and assist us in providing support for
several platforms, systems and processes.
The WebLogic/SOA Administrator is responsible for managing and maintaining
production and development WebLogic application servers hosting Oracle SOA
Suite, ODI and Oracle Retail, Transportation and Identity Management
applications. This individual will serve as WebLogic subject matter expert
and provide guidance to various application development teams with any
WebLogic related matters, including monitoring and reviewing requirements
for software, hardware and system defects, prioritizing and multi-tasking
within a high pressured environment, and analyzing system requirements,
scripts and programs.
• Set up WebLogic clustering, load balancing, and failover for
performance and for operational stability and endurance by following the
latest best practices.
• Install Oracle Fusion Middleware (FMW) 11g and 12c components,
including SOA, OSB, ODI and Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) suite.
• Create and extend WebLogic domains; start, stop, reconfigure and
monitor WebLogic server.
• Setup, tuning and troubleshooting of WebLogic 11g and 12c security
• Configure Java DataBase Connectivity (JDBC), Java Naming and Directory
Interface (JNID), Java Messaging Service (JMS) queues, topics and adapters,
in WebLogic Server 11g and 12c.
• Obtain and provide performance metrics of WebLogic and SOA services.
• Manage SOA transaction flows across the enterprise. Troubleshoot
faults and exceptions.
• Provide performance tuning of Weblogic components and SOA Services to
ensure managed servers and SOA services run at peak performance.
• Manage automation of Weblogic components and node manager using
WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST).
• Evaluate releases of Oracle and its tools. Plan to ensure that any
new product implementation or release upgrades take place with minimal
• Collaborate with development and infrastructure teams to troubleshoot
and resolve issues with the databases, applications and development tools.
• Control migration of application and configuration changes to the
middleware platforms using applicable change management processes.
• Manage integrity, and availability of all supported Oracle FMW systems.
• Mentor fellow team members in advanced FMW capabilities and techniques.
• As part of the Oracle admin team, provide 24/7 on call support for the
various enterprise systems on an as-needed basis.
• 5+ years of Oracle WebLogic 11g and 12c experience.
• Experience on Linux 5.x and 6.x and Windows Server.
• 3+ years of WebLogic performance tuning at both Domain and Operating
System levels with a strong understanding of application server and web
server load balancing and fail-over.
• 3+ years of experience in managing Oracle SOA Suite.
• Experience installing and managing Oracle Data Integrator.
• In-depth knowledge of WebLogic Server configuration techniques and
WebLogic task automation including WLST and Jython.
• Experience with Java Messaging Service queues, topics and adaptors.
• Strong analytical/problem solving skills with the ability to work
under strict deadlines.
• Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
• Ability to resolve configuration, connectivity and technical issues.
• Ability to manage and meet deadlines.
• Experience analyzing performance issues and performance tuning.
• Ability to prioritize problems and issues based upon severity and
impact to business.
• Good interpersonal skills, with ability to work across functional
• Ability to work on assigned tasks independently. Assess and execute
with minimal direction.
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
• Experience with Oracle Retail and Transportation Applications
• Experience with Oracle Identity Management suite
• Experience in Retail Industry
*Thanks and Regards,RajMobile: 718-713-7780Email: r...@careerinfovision.com
<http://www.careerinfovision.com>Career Infovision International INC| IT
Consulting Services | New York City, NY 10019 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.