Send profile to: az...@bravensinc.com
Role: Microstrategy Consultant
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Extension Possible: Yes
Years of experience: (6+) MSTR Admin
· Installing, Configuring and administering MicroStrategy
environments in Windows, UNIX and Linux platforms.
· Experienced in administration of MicroStrategy Intelligence and
Web servers across multiple environments.
· Configure metadata and base reporting objects.
· Administer Security roles and Database Instances.
· Administer security, tune report performance and troubleshoot
reporting and data issues.
· Ability to analyze and diagnose issues using application server
logs, including Intelligence Server, Narrowcast Server, Web Server, Mobile
Server, and Enterprise Manager. Advanced use of the MicroStrategy
Administration toolkit including Command Manager, Object Manager, License
Manager, Project Merge, Integrity Manager and metadata scanning utilities.
Hands-on experience with at least one upgrade of a 32_bit Windows
environment to a 64_bit Universal environment with UNIX\Linux.
· Understand and apply advanced administration, management and
performance tuning techniques in a large MicroStrategy Environment.
· Administering report delivery using the distribution services.
· Basic idea of development of project schemas based on dimensional
· Maintaining optimal performance of business intelligence
application, performance monitoring, capacity planning, and tuning.
· Security administration of users, data, and MicroStrategy public
and schema objects. Manage MicroStrategy version upgrades, coordinate
metadata between daily and weekly environments and maintain QA environments.
· Provide advanced technical troubleshooting for MicroStrategy with
emphasis on root cause analysis.
· Experience with MicroStrategy in a clustered Intelligence Server
environment. Ability to prioritize and perform administrative functions
with minimal oversight. Strong verbal and written communication skills with
both end users and technical developers.
Thanks & Regards,
Azhar Ansari | Bravens Inc. I Talent Acquisition
Contact: 703-880-4938 Fax: 281-404-9091
E Mail: az...@bravensinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.