*Please reply me back on **masar...@sysmind.com* <masar...@sysmind.com>

*Hi,  *

*Hope you are doing great!! Please find the requirement below , If you find
you can give me a call back at my contact number 609-897- 9670 * 4001*

*Role: UI Developer(Tech Lead)*

*Location: Phoenix, AZ*

*JD:*

*Must Have:*
XHTML1.0 :- In-depth knowledge on all elements such as
Javascript –Strong hands on experience on DOM API, understanding of J=
avaScript Engine, Object Oriented JavaScript programming
JQuery – Strong hands on experience on building UI controls using JQu= ery
CSS3 –Box model, basic  elements such as floats, liquid layouts,= cross
browser hacks, specificity
RWD – Understanding of RWD principles, Content Strategy , Javascript =
libraries for RWD, Worked on building RWD Applications
Ajax – Request life cycle of Ajax, issues and constraints with Ajax

* Accessibility :- WCAG2.0 A/AA guidelines OWASP – Understanding threats
such as XSS, SQL Injection etc Core Java - OOPS concepts,Threads,Garbage
Collection, Collections, Features= (Annotations, Generics etc) Must be able
to work in J2EE environment ie Automated deployment and contin= uous
integration, conversant with tools such as maven and svn Testing :- Cross
Browser Testing, Accessibility Testing Tools :- Firebug,Webdeveloper,JAWS
Convert designs and functional specifications into website code quickly
and= efficiently. Create analyze and review the code to find causes of
errors and revise prog= rams accordingly Demonstrated understanding of
object-oriented design and development (OOA/O= OD) Excellent communication
skills *

* Nice to Have: *Extensive development in RWD
Understanding the benefits of SEO and the development skills to support
SEO= are a plus.
WebServices hands on experience
Spring hands on experience
J2EE Security"

*Thanks and Regards*

*Masarrat Asif*

*Technical Recruiter*

*SysMind LLC *| *www.sysmind.com* <http://www.sysmind.com/> |

Email: masar...@sysmind.com

Phone: 609 897 9670 Ext.4001| Fax: 609 228 5522

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]

This email is intended for business communication. In case you do not want
to receive any further email communication from me, please reply to this
message mentioning ‘Remove’. I apologize for any inconvenience caused to
you due to my email. Thanks.