*For Immediate considerations, send resumes to *
*ki...@ambrosiainfotech.com <ki...@ambrosiainfotech.com>** and you can
reach me at *
*Position:* F5 Operations Support Engineer
*Location:* Houston, TX
*Type of Hire: *Contract
*Duration: 6+ months*
*Must have skills: **Subject Matter Expert - F5 Big-IP*
• At least five years recent experience as a Networks Administrator in
large organisations, supporting customers and systems in a global
• Proven content switching and load balancing experience and
• Proven comprehensive skills and expertise in designing and
supporting F5 Big-IP based environments and solutions specifically LTM,
GTM, APM, EM (ASM and advantage).
• Proven capability for iRule scripting
• Proven network and content security experience (Firewalls, VPN,
Intrusion Prevention SSL, Proxy technologies etc.) using various vendor
products (Checkpoint, Cisco, F5, Aruba etc.)
• Experience with associated network technologies (e.g. Ping
Federate, Aruba Clearpass)
• Experience working within an ITIL framework to execute mature
change and problem management.
• Strong competency in Networking.
• Wide technical knowledge across a range of networking vendors
including Riverbed, F5 Networks, Juniper, Aruba, Palo Alto, and Checkpoint.
Ambrosia Infotech Ltd | Route 27, Suite No: 9
Kendall Park, NJ 08824 | United States
609-662-1279 *Ext: 306* || 412-894-9192 Ext.306
*firstname.lastname@example.org <m...@ambrosiainfotech.com> ||
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.