Hi Partners,

Please find the *requirement details *below and let me know if you have any
*consultants*.
Send me profiles at

*vamshi_ru...@aesinc.us.com <vamshi_ru...@aesinc.us.com>*

*Job Description:*

*Title                          : Microstrategy Technical lead*

*Location                   :* Framingham, MA

*Duration                   :* 6 months+

*Mandatory skills       :* *Microstrategy, Oracle Essbase*

*Required Skills:*

·         Acting as Microstrategy expert to advice customers in defining
Microstrategy Roadmap, Security guidelines and Microstrategy architecture
for Complex enterprise systems.

·         Working directly with our clients, prospects and partners to
deliver high quality business intelligence solutions to our customers

·         Working with the management on creating project estimates and
resource planning.

·         Working with users to gather requirements and analysis.

·         Developing business intelligence applications for data analysis,
optimized for the best performance and scalability requirements using
Microstrategy technology.

·         Creating functional and technical requirements as an input to
application design

·         Developing and testing detailed functional designs for business
solution components and prototypes

·         Assisting in test planning and execution.

 Thanks and Regards

*Vamshi R*

*Ph: 630-242-8896 Ext: 311 || Fax: (630) 206-2397*

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

vamshi_ru...@aesinc.us.com <vamshi_ru...@aesinc.us.com>  ||
www.aesinc.us.com

<http://www.aesinc.us.com/>

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.