Please find below position and let me know if you have any consultants
available for this position.. And send me resume to *r...@careerinfovision.com
*Position : Microstrategy Architect & LeadLocation: Los Angeles,
CADuration: Long term*
BIDW Experience: 8-15 years (6+ Years on Microstrategy)
*Mandatory Technical Skills:*
• Extensive experience in designing the complex Microstrategy 9
• Experience in installing, configuring MicroStrategy version 9 product
Suites including Desktop, Broadcaster, Narrowcaster, SDK, WEB, Mobile, SSO
integration and Intelligent Server Cluster.
• Hands on experience in Microstrategy Administration activities.
• Extensive experience in Architecting the entire project by creating
project source, projects, multi-source options, defining hierarchies,
facts, attributes, transformations, partitions, logical tables.
• Administrating the Microstrategy Desktop, Web and Narrowcast,
Enterprise manager, Object Manager, Integrity Manager.
• Creating and Testing the Design for Report delivery using
• Troubleshooting the performance issues with creating and scheduling
cubes and caches.
• Creating complex reporting objects using Relationship filters, Metric
dimensionalities, Nested Prompts, Hierarchy Filters, Consolidations, Custom
Groups, Free form SQl, Query builder.
• Experience in designing advanced Dashboards, design & configuring
mobile reporting and designing Visual Insight reports
• Designing Standards and Process flow for Microstrategy Administration,
Development and QA
• Good understanding of Data model, ETL concepts and database
*Mandatory Functional Skills:*
• Experience in handling complex business requirements in BI
reporting and creating intuitive design solutions
• Experience in interacting, handling user requirements with mid to
senior level business users
• Experience in handling complex data presentation requirements
like client queries & requirements to provide best operational support
• Ability to research problems, Identifying/Resolving
Risks/Issues/tuning in the project swiftly and effectively
• Good understanding of end to end BIDW development and operational
• Experience in co-ordinating with offshore team
• Experience in co-ordinating with external teams like Database,
ETL, security, web admins to resolve issues
• Excellent in communication, very good Inter personal skills, good
people management skills
*Thanks and Regards,RajMobile: 718-713-7780Email: r...@careerinfovision.com
<http://www.careerinfovision.com>Career Infovision International INC| IT
Consulting Services | New York City, NY 10019 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.