Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at *atu...@directionstaff.com*
*.Net Architect *
*Location: - *Bluffton, SC
*Duration: - *12 months
· The responsibility of the Platform Architect is to understand
business objectives, current and future state roadmap for assigned
applications and research, and recommend technical solutions that meet the
business needs and aligns with future state roadmap. The role also has
primary responsibility for collaborating with the architecture group to
ensure alignment between strategic direction and business projects, and
have ownership of gaining approval for solution during all phase gate
reviews. The organizational impact of this position is to ensure
applications are constructed or modified in a sound and maintainable
fashion, enabling speed to market and stability to the business.
· Four year college degree in Computer Science, Business or related
fields. Experience and/or other training will be considered in lieu of
· 10 years’ experience in a broad base of information and
technology related projects involving Mainframe and Open Systems
Applications Development., Web Services and promote the use of agile
· Experience working within cross-functional information technology
· Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of
applications systems analysis and programming activities.
· Advanced knowledge of software development practice, concepts,
technology and methodology.
· Knowledge of the business processes of supported business areas.
Working knowledge across business areas.
· Demonstrated leadership (formal and informal) across and within a
project and peer group in thought, initiative, responsibility, teamwork and
· Ability to review technical work of others and deal with complex
business of technical issues.
· Strong communications skills.
· Strong, responsible, and accountable leader that is both quality
and customer focused.
· Ability to coach, mentor and develop the work of others.
· Develop technical solution for projects that meet business needs
and align to Enterprise Architects direction for the application while
staying inside of budgetary constraints. Technical Owner for
Platforms/Applications for a specific business domains
· Responsible for phase gate presentations, reviews and approval to
advance the projects in their domain.
· Assist the SDD with domain specific architecture documents
including development of the required architectural artifacts.
· Ensure detailed design specs are in agreement with the technical
direction approved and project architecture is met with every project.
· Mentor and develop technical leads and developers.
· Assist the business with vetting ideas and research opportunities
and solutions as pre-discover activities.
· Identify improvements in their domain and work with other IT
groups to gain approval to implement improvements
· Thorough understanding of assigned application as well as
understanding of how application affects/is affected by other domains in
· Stays connected to changes within the enterprise and works to
identify synergies across applications.
· Responsible for making sure the applications are changed in
accordance with SOX/HIPPA and other regulatory compliance initiatives.
· Manage SWAT teams for critical system issues.
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.