Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com
*Position:* Tableau report developer
*Duration:* 6 month+
*Location:* Dallas, TX
The Tableau report developer with be responsible for conceptualization and
creation of data visualizations using the current version of Tableau
Desktop, and package the visuals in a variety of formats that include but
are not limited to Tableau Server, Adobe Acrobat, embeds in Microsoft
Office applications, and high-resolution images.
• Actively participate in discussion with business users to
understand the requirements and propose suitable visualizations options
(mock-ups) depending on the need, context and user group.
• Design and develop visualization and analyses in Tableau.
• Import data from various data sources – Excel, SQL server,
Essbase, Flat files, Oracle EBS into Tableau for analysis and visualization.
• Facilitate development of common objects that can be shared
across multiple development groups to drive development efficiency and user
• Test the reports for data accuracy and functionality.
• Collaborate with IT operations and testing organizations to
understand the code release methodology and perform necessary steps to
migrate code to test and production environment.
• Collaborate with IT operations to perform root cause analysis.
• Be able to take directions and complete tasks on-time with
• 4+ years’ experience with developing visualizations in
• 3+ years’ experience developing on SQL server 2008/2012.
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Service is a
• Experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence Toolset is
a plus – Power BI, Power Pivot etc.
• Successful candidates will be quality oriented and
demonstrate great attention to detail.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
and be able to interact with multiple IT teams and business partners both
formally and informally
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
*Current Location, City and State:*
*Mobile and Home Phone No:*
*US work authorization:*
*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*
*Highest Educational degree:*
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project:*
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Expertise & Skills Sets:*
*Total IT Experience in Years:*
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c):*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
*Thanks & regards,*
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.png@01CC72EB.BA1A2B60]|| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* ||*
fax: **703-439-2550* |*imt...@canopyone.com* <|imt...@canopyone.com> |
*www.canopyone.com* <http://www.canopyone.com/> || *4229 Lafayette Center
Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.