I am forwarding the profile of one of our excellent BA resource for you
perusal details of candidate are enclosed
• 7+ years of extensive work Experience as a Business Analyst/Data Analyst
in Banking, Insurance, Retail domains.
• Also constantly updating BRD timeline using MS project to keep track of
• Highly Experienced in User Story writing, Feasibility studies, Document
generation, conducting Product Development Methodology, Joint Application
Development (JAD) sessions for requirements gathering, analysis, design
through interviews, workshops with user(s), subject matter experts (SME's),
and business stakeholders.
• Proficient in writing user stories as a first step towards requirement
• Worked on different models Agile, Waterfall and Iterative, ITIL as per
the needs of the project.
• Strong knowledge in using GAP Analysis and Strengths, Weaknesses,
Opportunities and Threats (SWOT) analysis and implementing it in the
• Proficient in interacting with Stakeholders, Subject Matter Experts
(SMEs), System Analysts and Technical team with excellent communication and
• Extensive experience in identifying systems requirements, defining
business processes, identifying risks and Impact analysis, UML ( Unified
Modeling Language) and Use Case Diagrams.
• Use of SQL to view and analyze data.
• Experience with SharePoint for document management
• Excellent skills in writing Business Requirements Document (BRD), Use
case Document, Functional Requirement Document (FRD), Systems Design
Specification (SDS), workflow and diagramming skills for drawing UML
diagrams such as Activity diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams,
• Proficient in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Worked on product roadmap in order to give overview of the product
• Knowledge on creating various reports and data analysis for the purpose
of making key decisions.
• Assisted project manager in conducting project planning and risk analysis
for the project.
• Expert in Writing Test Cases, Test Plan and Quality Assurance.
• Highly Experienced with Workflow Analysis, Modeling, Entity Relationship
Diagrams (ERD), Process Modeling, Data Flow Diagrams.
• Proficient in Using MS Outlook, MS Share Point, MS Access, MS Visio.
• Highly experienced with in the development, implementation, and
integration of strategies within a team oriented environment, utilizing
quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, conducting Cost-Benefit
• Excellent Communication skills with ability and willingness to work
towards the business and technical requirements of clients and users.
• Excellent presentations skill and Flexibility in adapting to a wide range
of work environments by inculcating new relevant skills with ease in a time
Rational Unified Process, UML, MS Visio, HTML, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008,
MS SharePoint, MS Access 2000/2003/2007,Oracle 11i, 10g, 8i,SCRUM, MS Word
2010, MS Excel 2010, PowerPoint 20xx, MS Access 2010, MS Project 2010, MS
Outlook 2010, XML, ColdFusion, ASP 3.0, Windows NT/2000
Business development manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.