Please help to fill below requirement:-
Location: Montgomery, AL
Duration: 2+ years
*JOB PURPOSE: *
Establish, communicate, and maintain system documentation on the project’s
behalf the CARES Project - Other tasks as assigned by the Project Sponsor
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:*
Provide the following duties:
- Work with end users to define identify business procedures and
establish documentation needs for hardware and software.
- Analyze IT project requirements to determine types of documents needed.
- Collaborate with systems and development staff to collect and
interpret technical information.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend new documentation tools and methods
in support of documentation improvement effort as needed.
- Develop documentation project plans and timelines.
- Plan, design, research, write, and edit a range of documents,
including user guides and manuals, technical specifications, training
materials, user policies, and proposals, for both print and online media.
- Edit written documentation of development and other IT staff to create
unified and consistent support documents.
- Establish, communicate, and maintain documentation standards, and
provide training where required.
- Maintain currency and accuracy of all documentation.
- Follow Scrum/Agile Methodology
- Other duties may be assigned
*ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:*
- Ability to communicate clearly via written and spoken word to multiple
stakeholders including peers, mid-level and senior leadership.
- Accomplish all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested.
The Technical Writer provided shall, at a minimum, meet the following
requirements or possess an equivalent combination of education and
- Experience with State Government, Medicaid, CHIP and DHR business area
or healthcare industry
- Hands-on technical writing and editing experience, with specific
experience in documenting information technology software and systems.
- Knowledge of information gathering, planning, and organizing methods
- Experience with desktop publishing tools
- Strong understanding of document formatting and presentation
- Needs to be able to work independently and not rely on State or other
team members for direction
- Five years’ experience as a Technical Writer:
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building,
listening, and interviewing skills.
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly, specifically complex
- Ability to analyze target audience and to present ideas in
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university
with advance education in fields related to position or equivalent
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the English language.
*Sam (Saurabh Gaur)*
*Sage Group Consulting Inc.*
*Direct Number*: *732-784-6489*
*Office: 732-767-0010 Extn: 604*
*Please only reply to my official ID sg...@sagetl.com <sg...@sagetl.com>*
Sam (Saurabh Gaur)
Sage Group Consulting Inc.
Office: 732-767-0010 Extn: 604
GTalk: superbsam21 | Yahoo: saurabh_gaur
[image: Description: saplogoone][image: SageLogoC]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.