Hi Partners,

Please find the *requirement details *below and let me know if you have any
Send me profiles at

*vamshi_ru...@aesinc.us.com <vamshi_ru...@aesinc.us.com>*

*Job Description:*

*Title                    : **Salesforce Developer*

*Location             :* San Antonio, TX

*Duration             :* Full time / Contract

*Primary Skills     : Salesforce, Visualforce, SOQL, APEX, Data Loader,

*Required Skills:*

   - Design, develop and maintain complex workflow rules, data validation,
   and APEX triggers.
   - Design, develop and maintain Salesforce.com applications
   using Visualforce, SOQL, and APEX
   - Research, design, and deliver Salesforce.com solutions for multiple
   lines of business collaborating with Salesforce.com program team and
   business SMEs
   Develop and perform unit testing of custom code
   - Work with internal Salesforce.com program team, external consultants
   and internal business groups to rationalize and optimize our
   Salesforce.com and acting upon best practices as needed
   - Share Salesforce.com administrative support responsibility by
   implementing bug fixes and minor enhancements as required
   - Work with BI staff to enhance existing integration processes using
   Salesforce.com's Web Service API and third-party integration tools (Data
   Loader, DBAmp) ?
   - Salesforce dev / certification
   - Other - ITAR Clearance Required

Thanks and Regards

*Vamshi R*

*Ph: 630-242-8896 Ext: 311 || Fax: (630) 206-2397*

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

vamshi_ru...@aesinc.us.com <vamshi_ru...@aesinc.us.com>  ||

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.