Hope you are doing well.
As discussed please find the requirement below.
Please let me know are you comfortable with this position?
QA Test Analyst (Profile / Anyware or MUMPS)-
Location: Wilmington, DE
Length: 2 year +
* 2 years of experience as a Developer or Test Analyst
* 5 years of experience in SQL Query writing and analysis
* 3 years of experience in using testing tools QC/ALM, QTP, SOAP UI
* Experience testing backend systems like Profile/Anyware application or MUMPS
* 5 years of hands on experience using SQL tools like Toad, SQL Navigator or
PL SQL Developer.
* 3 years of experience testing Webservices.
* Experience working in agile environment.
Financial Services experience
* Knowledge of banking systems including website, sales and lending systems
beyond a single domain
* Knowledge of quality philosophies, principles, methods, tools and standards
of software development and testing (software estimation techniques, risk
and management, configuration management and change control, software tracking
* Understands Agile: Working understanding of activities of Analysis, design,
modeling, code, test, and reviews
* Technically skilled in development of structured query language with Oracle,
SQL server database platforms for development of test cases.
* Oracle (SQL) or SQL Server or MUMPS
* Hands on experience using SQL tools like Toad, SQL Plus or PL SQL Developer.
* Basic understanding of executing SQL procedures and Unix shell scripts.
* Knowledge of Mercury tools such as Quality Center, WinRunner, QuickTest
* Knowledge of the software development life cycle.
* Experience with Version One and similar Agile tools, Source management
and QA environments with knowledge of how these manage code, affect quality
and indicate overall sprint health.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Reviews and understand Business / Functional Requirements
* 3 to 5 years' experience with quality philosophies, principles, methods,
tools and standards of software development and testing (software estimation
techniques, risk assessment and management, configuration management and change
control, software tracking constructs).
* Control and manage daily test automation activities which includes handling
change, and reporting on test automation progress
Ph No:- 980-819-0687
G-Talk : kevinpatel.ri...@gmail.com
Web Site :- www.riderconsultinginc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.