Hope you are doing well.
As discussed please find the requirement below.
Please let me know are you comfortable with this position?
Job Posting Title: Teradata ETL Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA
· 5+ years of ETL experience with Teradata databases
· Mainframe MVS JCL programming experience
· Experience with Teradata load utilities
· Testable strong SQL with complex queries
· Proficient testing skills - unit, system, and integration
· Experience tuning ETL for performance and efficiency
· Experience creating and executing large scale testing plans
· Very good verbal and written communication skills
· Experience delivering an ETL solution that conforms to the
specified in the specifications document
· Experience with IBM Info Sphere Information Server (DataStage)
· Experience with ChangeMan MVS code versioning software
· Experience with Zeke MVS Job scheduler
· ETL experience with other databases (DB2, SQL Server)
· Experience in design and development for large projects
· The candidate will work on a project team to develop the ETL
for the Revenue Data Warehouse. Incumbent must enjoy working in a team
developing ETL solutions. The candidate will use specification and design
to create, test and implement ETL processes that will load Teradata from the
mainframe data sources. The candidate will also participate in developing
and executing test plans and remediate issues found during testing or post
Ph No:- 980-819-0687
G-Talk : kevinpatel.ri...@gmail.com
Web Site :- www.riderconsultinginc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.