Dear Business Partner,
My client is looking for a Oracle Developer (10 Years).
Please share your consultants suitable resumes with me on my ID:;

Job Title:            Oracle Developer (10 Years)
Location:            Columbus, OH
Duration:            3+ Months Contract
Max Rate:           $45/hr

Client will only consider local candidates.
Must be Local to OH - In person Interview required !!

Senior Database Developer with 10 years hands on experience with Oracle
Database Development and data modeling.
Create new oracle data base objects, make changes to the existing table
structure, functions, procedure and incorporate the new requirements.
He/she will be doing the unit testing and also provide support during
deployment in various environments for example, QA, RQA, and Production.
Required skill set is PL/SQL programming and performance tuning Some DBA
knowledge is a nice to have.

David Johnson - Sr IT Recruiter
MANIFEST Technology

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the