Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest..
*$33/hr on c2c*
Required qualifications for these specific developers:
• Modifies complex application programs from general specifications.
• Must have a working knowledge of SSIS and recent development experience.
• Must have a working knowledge of SSRS and recent development experience.
• Must have a working knowledge of SQL Server database development and
• Must have experience performance tuning SQL Server databases with tables
containing millions of records.
• Applies a broad knowledge and works independently to code, test, debug,
document, implement and maintain software applications.
• Creates moderately complex design document through the assessment of
requirements. Assesses alternatives to different designs and selects best
solution to fit business needs.
• Reads, interprets, creates, and maintains moderately complex conceptual,
logical and physical models to include context diagrams, data flow
diagrams, process flow diagrams, data dictionaries and logical flow charts
• Assists in ensuring that system improvements are successfully
implemented. Resolves moderately complex design issues utilizing software
development lifecycle and development methods.
• Performs complex queries and updates of tables. Performs moderately
complex data modeling and database design with minimal oversight. The
following skills would make a candidate stand out, but are optional:
• Informatica (Power Center & B2B)
• A working knowledge of developing ASP.NET applications using C#.
• Knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts/best practices/design
*Thanks and Regards,*
*[image: images]* <http://www.sageci.com/>
Phone: 732-851-1596/ 732-767-0010 Ext: 542
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.