Please find the *requir ement details *below and let me know if you have
Send me profiles at
*Title : **WebSphere MQ and Message Broker Admin*
*Location : *Cary, NC
*Duration :* 6 Months+
*Skill (Primary) :* Technical Skills-Middleware & SOA-MQ Series
*Must have Skills: *To administer/Support the applications infrastructure
and interfaces for the company's Application running on WebSphere MQ and
Message Broker /Integration Bus
• Manage, Administrate and Support WebSphere MQ and Message Broker ( V6.x ,
7.x & 8.x)
• Assist in building/rebuilding of development and test application
• Production and Non Production support of the WebSphere MQ & MB
• Upgrade and maintain existing infrastructure.
• Support day to day operation and project specific work for WebSphere MQ
and WebSphere Massager Broker
Knowledge / Skills –
• Detailed WebSphere MQ V 6.X, 7.x & 7.5 & WebSphere Massager Broker V8.).
• Intermediate knowledge of Message Rolling Application Server like
(Websphere Application Server, WebLogic etc.
• Detailed UNIX (Preferably Linux) knowledge minimum - 5 years.
• Intermediate MQSC & PCF commands command/Java / Perl / Shell programming
knowledge - minimum 2 years experience.
? Manage WebSphere MQ, modifications, performance mgmt &
? Manage interactions with members from internal & vendor
Investigate & resolve application hosting issues
? To perform local and remote administration.
? Installation and configuration of WebSphere MQ & MB in a clustered
environment in HACMP/UNIX
? Setup security for WebSphere MQ queues, data access and for
administration using role-based security
? Recovery and problem determination
? Perform WebSphere MQ & MB administration
? JMS configuration including publish /subscribe.
? MQ client configuration
? MQ channel configuration using different transmission protocols
? Stopping/Starting and removing queue managers
? Installation, configuration and implementation of file transfer
? Monitoring WebSphere MQ & MB Components
? should have excellent product knowledge on the architecture and different
components of the WMB
? Should be able to administer various components of Message Broker that
includes Broker Domain, Configuration Manager, Broker, Execution Group ,
Tool Kit etc
? Should be experienced in creating ACL entries for restricting access to
the Configuration Manager.
? Should have familiarity with creating ODBC entries in both Windows /UNIX
for databases (DB2 or any equivalent database) that will be used by Broker.
? should be able to deploy BAR files through toolkit and from command prompt
? Should be able to deploy BAR files through toolkit and from command
? Should be familiar with the usage of toolkit for Administration
? Should know how to work with traces - how to start, stop and format them
? Hands on experience with software installation and configuration on UNIX
? Able to take backup of components like configuration manager and broker
? Experience with product migration is an added advantage.
? Flexibility to work in different shift timing to support customers at
different parts of the world
- Uses logical, detailed arguments and facts to win support and agreement
- Uses information and experts to support own case
- Understand the audience and tailors influencing approach accordingly
- Is prepared to challenge others at all levels for the benefit of the
Thanks and Regards
*Ph: 630-242-8896 Ext: 311 || Fax: (630) 206-2397*
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||
vamshi_ru...@aesinc.us.com <vamshi_ru...@aesinc.us.com> ||
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such
emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.