Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at *atu...@directionstaff.com
*Location:* Washington, DC
*Duration:* 4 months
• Adhere and follow the PMO defined Project Management Life Cycle
(PMLC) processes and other business.
• Ability to work in a team environment with internal and external
• Coordinate and manage activities associated with the analysis and
documentation of internal processes as well as the full lifecycle
development of a training program for Project Managers.
• Create and maintain various project artifacts.
• Project Charter/Initiation Document.
• Project Plan including subsidiary plans for managing requirements,
change, testing, communication, implementation, risk, issues etc.
• Project Schedule in MS Project.
• Project Design.
• Implementation Plan.
• Resource Allocation Model and resource Estimate.
• Risk and Issue Logs.
• Work cooperatively on integrated team of Client staff to
successfully address any associated risks and issues.
• Conduct, facilitate, and participate in various client meetings
regarding the coordination of project activities and deliverables.
• Manage scope, schedule, budget and quality for the assigned
• Ensure that all project milestones are met and deliverables are
created with highest quality.
• Monitor and control resource utilization per the approved budget.
• Prepare monthly financial variance report actual vs. budget and
provide forecast through the end of the project.
• Ensure effective communication within and outside of the project
• Report status to Director of the Portfolio Management Office on a
• Write various status reports.
• Assist Program Manager in preparing and reporting statuses to Sr.
Management and other Project Stakeholders.
• Own the assigned project and be on top of all project activities,
issues, risks, deliverables, milestones and dependencies.
• Other Project Management deliverables and tasks as assigned.
• Strong Project Management Skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively with senior level executives
• Ability to effectively negotiate and collaborate with functional
team members within a matrix organization.
• Ability to engage in strategic thinking to generate unique
business insights and opportunities.
• Ability to analyze business processes, develop and implement
strategies related to technology implementation or operational improvement.
• Ability to manage projects including the development of training
• Ability to effectively adapt to rapidly changing technology and
apply it to business needs.
• Writing and presentation skills, writing sample will be requested.
• A minimum of 10 years experience in managing process
re-engineering projects through the full Process Development Lifecycle.
• Experience in an IT project management environment.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office 2000 tool set including MS Word,
MS Excel, MS Project, and MS Visio.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction and follow up
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to provide structure in an unstructured and rapidly
• Highly motivated with positive attitude.
• Healthcare industry experience preferred.
• Big 10 experience.
• Consulting background.
• Portfolio/Project Management Office experience.
• PMP Certification is a plus.
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.