Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com
*Position:* Lotus Notes Developer
*Duration:* 12 Months
*Location:* Phoenix, AZ
· Client is seeking an experienced Lotus Notes Developer with core
expertise of 5+ years in design, test and implementation using Lotus Notes
· Candidate will be supporting existing applications as well as
updating Lotus Notes client applications to web interface.
· Investigating, designing, implementing, and maintaining
improvements to existing Lotus Notes databases and applications.
· Converting existing client based applications to web enabled
· Defining and following industry best practices.
· Working with project managers, business analysts, and end users
to define requirements.
· Document systems analysis and estimates of development and
enhancement efforts so they can be communicated to project manager,
management, and other staff.
· Develop technical documentation and sometimes end user
· Experience in the analysis, design, planning, and migration of
enterprise level applications and databases.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related
technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
· Hands on experience utilizing Teamstudio Tools for Notes/Domino.
· 5+ years of Lotus Notes programming experience, including:
o Formula language
· Knowledge of Change Management techniques.
· Knowledge of Agile development methods
· Able to communicate and work well with business users and all
levels of the IT team.
· Proven track record in a fast-paced development environment.
*Desired skills: *
· Certified Lotus-Notes Professional for Application development
(AD1, AD2, SA1) is a plus.
· CSS *
· HTML *
· XML *
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
*Current Location, City and State:*
*Mobile and Home Phone No:*
*US work authorization:*
*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*
*Highest Educational degree:*
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project:*
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Date Of Birth:*
*Last 4 digit of SSN#*
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c):*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
*Thanks & regards,*
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.png@01CC72EB.BA1A2B60]|| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* ||*
fax: **703-439-2550* |*imt...@canopyone.com* <|imt...@canopyone.com> |
*www.canopyone.com* <http://www.canopyone.com/> || *4229 Lafayette Center
Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.