Hi Partners,

Please find the *requirement details *below and let me know if you have any
*consultants*.
Send me profiles at
*vamshi_ru...@aesinc.us.com <vamshi_ru...@aesinc.us.com>*

 *Job Description: *

*Title                 : **Oracle Techno-Functional consultant*
*Location          : *Memphis, TN
*Duration          :* 6+ Months

 *Responsibilities: *

   - The consultants are going to give solutions to client, resolving all
   issues/problems.  Consultants also work with business users on getting
   requirements for minor/medium enhancements in the skills mentioned below.

*Required Skills:*

   - Finance Functional with basic technical knowledge.
   - Modules mandatory – AR, GL
   - R12 Support Experience is a must
   - Should have minimum Two End to End AR Implementation
   - Payments (Auto lock Box)
   - Advance Collection
   - Smart Receipts
   - Strong solution skills
   - Excellent Client Facing
   - GRC  Knowledge
   - Knowledge on Territory Manager and Credit Management is an advantage.

Thanks and Regards

*Vamshi R*

*Ph: 630-242-8896 Ext: 311 || Fax: (630) 206-2397*

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

vamshi_ru...@aesinc.us.com <vamshi_ru...@aesinc.us.com>  ||
www.aesinc.us.com

<http://www.aesinc.us.com/>

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.