Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com
*Position:* SAP Contracts Functional Consultant
*Duration:* Long Term
*Location:* Boston MA
· “My Client is looking for a consultant for Project Synergy, to
support Hypercare, transition to a Sr. BA supporting SD modules for Synergy
Wave 2. 2 – 3 years’ experience. Will play a role in data migration.”
*Job Level Specific Duties*
• Participates in development of innovative solutions to improve
environment and reduce overall support.
• Works with more senior team members in developing build plans and
/ or implementing build plans.
• Displays a working knowledge of application packaging utilizing
• Follows established parameters for configuration, testing, and
• Provides build and release management for project /product
• Manages environment / system configuration changes.
• Manages access control to various project configuration
• Interfaces with customer and account based teams on projects.
• Performs basic server administration related in support of
configuration management tool.
*Typical Years of Experience*
• Typically requires 3-5 years relevant experience.
*Minimum Education and Certifications*
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and
• Demonstrates a basic understanding of current scripting
technologies, programming languages, and batch commands.
• Demonstrates a thorough understanding of MS Sysprep and OS
• Demonstrates basic understanding of defining, managing and
validating configuration areas using common tools like Concurrent Versions
System (CVS), Visual Source Safe (VSS), ClearCase, SubVersion (SVN) for
• Demonstrates basic knowledge of windows server administration to
include AD and LDAP.
• In-depth knowledge of configuration management principles and
• Ability to identify, define, manage and control configuration
items in the configuration management tools.
*Physical Requirements/ Working Conditions*
• Ability to physically perform general office requirements.
• Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or
without reasonable accommodations.
• Significant travel including overnight domestic or international
trips may be required.
*Profile Requirements: *
Strong Contracts background with
· SD Order Management for Prof. Serv. Industry
· Copy Control
· Minimum 4 plus years of experience within functional area
· Minimum 2 full life cycle implementations
· Ability to effectively liaise with the business community and
translate business requirements into effective IT solutions
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Practical experience with Solution Manager, Quality Center, ASAP
· Professional Services Vertical experience
*Role Responsibilities: *
· Produces detailed configuration and configuration documentation
based on integrated system design of required business scenarios
· Assists in Identifying and resolving functional gaps
· Determines master file and table configuration in cooperation
with SAP consultants
· Provides integrated system and design expertise in designated
functional areas under the guidance of SAP team lead
· Provides on integration issues based on knowledge and previous
· Provides input on technical implications of specific design
· Provides functional specifications for any required report,
interface, conversion, enhancement, form, workflow
· performs unit test and provides integration test support
· Provides input on training material development where
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
*Current Location, City and State:*
*Mobile and Home Phone No:*
*US work authorization:*
*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*
*Highest Educational degree:*
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project:*
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Last 4 digit of SSN#*
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c):*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
*Thanks & regards,*
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.png@01CC72EB.BA1A2B60]|| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* ||*
fax: **703-439-2550* |*imt...@canopyone.com* <|imt...@canopyone.com> |
*www.canopyone.com* <http://www.canopyone.com/> || *4229 Lafayette Center
Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.