This position will work closely with the Finance team to understand
business challenges, and investigate potential IS tools to provide
solutions. Responsibilities include exploring potential technologies,
conducting research, working with 3rd party vendors, testing of
applications and implementation of procedures and tools. This position
works with the Finance and Division IT team to evaluate potential solutions
within the JD Edwards ERP Suite in parallel with other technologies. This
position is responsible for cost benefit analysis of tools and creating a
business case for specific solutions or approaches.
- Act as the Subject matter Expert for Hyperion Reporting, Planning, HFM
and or Cognos BI projects supporting finance business initiatives including
plan development, status, resource planning.
- Work with internal departments to enhance the use and functionality
within the JD Edwards and Hyperion Suite of products to its fullest extent.
- Write and develop reports to extract data out of existing business
systems utilizing system functionality.
- Collaborate with IT on technical change/enhancements specifications
that will be used to drive change in the organization.
- Provide 1st level support and training in the area of finance to
troubleshoot issues within Hyperion and JD Edwards ERP Suite implemented
across the company and escalation to Division IT team when needed.
- Document and manage the flow of enhancements for various Hyperion
enhancements with the IT Department and key Finance stakeholders.
- Understand, document, implement, and certify that processes to support
interfacing to internal & 3rd party tools in the area of finance.
- Understand and document opportunities for business efficiencies within
an assigned business operation.
- Ensure that IS documentation, procedures, processes are complaint with
- Research, define, document, and deploy business processes within
Global Finance Operations as required.
- Research tools and applications within Hyperion, JD Edwards to
maximize use across all areas.
- Lead the implementation of business processes, applications, and IT
tools organizations including testing, documentation, and user training.
- 4 year degree in finance, accounting, computer science or related
degree and appropriate experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience supporting developing/evaluating HFM
applications from a functional / end user prospective supporting a finance
- Hands-on experience working with Hyperion EPM / JD Edwards - in the
area of Accounting and Finance is required
- Experience with and establishing financial/ business processes and
implementing IS tools to support internal & 3rd party solutions in the area
- Proven experience in support of GAAP practices in a services
- Experience with data modeling, profiling, and reporting cubes is a plus
- Experience with other BI tools like Hyperion Planning, Hyperion
Reporting, Cognos is a plus
- Experience with JD Edwards GL and/or other JD Edwards Modules is a plus
- Strong Hyperion Subject Matter Expertise
- Solid grasp of HFM's role is supporting Board reporting requirements
- Strong communication skills
- Business Acumen
- Teamwork Skills
Strong results orientation.
Rashid Saiyed| Nixsol.Inc
53 Knightsbridge Road Suite # 216 | Piscataway NJ 08854
Email: ras...@nixsol.com <pa...@nixsol.com> | Website:
Desk: (732)-832-7917 | Fax: (732)909-2424
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.