Hello

Hope you are doing great today!!!

This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.

I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.

I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.

Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com

*Position:*        JRULES Developer/ Java Developer with Rules Engine
experience

*Duration:*     6 Months

*Location:*        Ft Worth, TX

*JOB DESCRIPTION*

·         We are looking for an experienced Java Developer with Rules
Engine experience to participate in all phases of the application
development life cycle. Successful candidates will:

·         Gather requirements, specify, design, develop, test and implement
systems to support 24/7, Mechanical – Condition Based Maintenance Systems,
following development standards.

·         Collaborate with other members of the team, consisting of
onshore/offshore developers and 3rd party vendors, to identify requirements
and develop new applications or extensions to existing applications with an
emphasis on both design and delivery.

·         Participate in both technical and non-technical discussions with
the business customer and the development team.

·         Participate in work estimation and release planning/scoping.

·         Make technical design recommendations and improvements.

·         Determine flaws in existing applications/designs and propose
alternatives. Must be able to quickly identify the source of issues and
resolve them in the proper way.

·         Have a solid understanding of development platforms, tools and
concepts including Java/J2EE, RDBMS, Web Services and Rules Engines.

·         Effectively multitask between different projects.

·         Coordinate customer acceptance testing and ensure customer
satisfaction through timely resolution of issues, regular status reports,
and continuous communication.

·         Understand and adhere to the Technology Services infrastructure
and inter-relationships.

*Required Qualifications: *

·         *At least 5 years of practical experience in Java development,
including experience in EJB 3.0 (or above). *

·         *At least 3 years of practical experience in developing
applications utilizing Rules Engines such as JRules. *

·         Designing and developing high performance, high availability,
efficient and scalable systems/applications.

·         Experience working with development teams using an Agile
development methodology.

·         Analysis and design experience using OO concepts and design
patterns.

*Preferred Qualifications: *

·          BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Mathematics, and/or five or more years of equivalent on the job technical
experience.

·         Experienced in the design and development of Web Services.

·         Experience with event-driven architecture and development.

*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
mentioned below.*

*Full Name:*

*Current Location, City and State:*

*Mobile and Home Phone No:*

*Email ID:*

*US work authorization:*

*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*

*Highest Educational degree:*

*Overall years of experience*

*Currently on a project:*

*Willingness to relocate across US:  *

*Last 4 digit of SSN#*

  *Interview Availability:*

  *Available to join from* (*Availability)*:

  *Education:*

*Skype Id:*

  *Expected Hourly Rate(c2c):*

*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
to me.*

*Thanks & regards,*

*Imtiaz*

*IT Recruiter*

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.png@01CC72EB.BA1A2B60]|| *Tel: **703-831-8282  Ext. 221* ||*
fax: **703-439-2550* |*imt...@canopyone.com* <|imt...@canopyone.com> |
*www.canopyone.com* <http://www.canopyone.com/> || *4229 Lafayette Center
Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151*

*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.