*If you have anyone with you for the following position. *
* Send resumes to* *vib...@tekshapers.com <vib...@tekshapers.com>* *or
reach me at **248 <vib...@tekshapers.com>-565-4747 *153*
*West Palm Beach**, Florida**. *
This individual will be responsible for:
-Leading the South Florida team, which is currently just 1 UI developer
-They need someone to come in and set the tone with the standards, etc.
We are actively speaking with applicants that have a minimum of:
-Experience with Bootstrap and Angular **** THIS IS A MUST****
-Experience with HTML 5, CSS, Modernizer
-Experience with Cordova, Ionic, knockout, Microsoft Ajax are all pluses.
*Software Test Engineer*
They have 10+ openings so they’re definitely looking to hire.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with QA methodologies and software
- Working knowledge of software test case design techniques like
boundary value, decision table, pairwise, state transition, use case
- Ability to write intermediate SQL code
- Ability to write code in an object-oriented language, such as C#,
Java, Ruby, C++, VB.Net
- Understand quality assurance methodologies and the principles of
- Experience developing and executing test plans
- Self-motivated team player with strong problem solving skills
- Strong initiative to improve processes, tools, methodologies, and
overall quality of the product
- Any Agile Software Development experience such as Kanban, Scrum, Test
First Development, Test Driven Development, Extreme Programming
- Experience using automated testing tools like xUnit, Selenium,
FitNesse, Mercury QTP, Loadrunner, Watir, Watin, Fit and/or other test
- Knowledge of white box testing techniques like basis path using
cyclomatic complexity, control flow and data flow a plus
- Experience developing your own testing tools to facilitate testing a
- Education is looked at very highly
- A shown progression in career
- Long job tenure
- Prior experience of architecting frameworks
- Prior experience building their own testing frameworks
*Description of Role/Responsibilities:*
- Work in a cutting edge agile software development environment as a
Senior Software Test Engineer ensuring the quality of the architecture of
our Enterprise software application
- Gain a technical and functional understanding of our product
architecture and as a Quality Assurance Analyst, become part of our ongoing
feature and enhancement development effort
- Communicate with product analyst in creating acceptance tests as part
of the requirements, and execute those tests manually, as well as automate
- Manage the scrum team's test case inventory
- Write automated tests at the unit, services/integration, and UI
layers, using C#, MBUnit, Fitnesse, and many more of the software
automation tools including your own
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.