Please reply to:- Ashwini D Teli / at...@compunnel.com / 609-606-9010 Ext.# 1415
|Job Title :||SAP/ABAP Developer|
|Location :||Thomasville, NC|
|Expected Duration of Project :||12 Months|
|Start Date :||09/08/2014|
|Interview Type :||Telephonic|
|Duties & Responsibilites :||This full time position requires a person with ABAP software development experience to perform moderate to complex programming, testing, and debugging functions related to the implementation and maintenance of existing SAP modules. |
As a member of a team, this person will work with a functional team lead, users, and management to design applications and solve business-related problems.
He/she will be expected to quickly ramp up on the design and code of existing applications and provide support as needed
In addition to the duties listed below employee is also expected to perform any additional duties asassigned by management and to adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain ABAP applications across various SAP modules
- Successfully analyze and resolve problems in ABAP programs
- Work effectively and independently on assigned projects
- Ability to recognize the critical elements of application problems, develop and evaluate data, determine solutions, and make logical recommendations
- Implement system changes according to the OD change management process
- Write clear and logical reports, program documentation, and instructions as needed for training and support purposes and in accordance with SOX
- Learn the characteristics of new systems and update skills to adapt to changing technology
- Must satisfy or exceed requirements in development schedules, resource constraints and quality goals.
- Track time spent on all assigned projects and tasks using provided system software tool
-Technical or 4 year degree preferred
-Minimum 2+ years ABAP development experience required.
-Expertise in PC tools including MSOffice requiredPercentage of Travel Required
-Excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills and negotiating skills required.
-Ability to work as part of a team in a multi-tasking environment.
-Proficiency in system/application design, testing, and end-user supportAny
-5+ years of ABAP Development skills
-Idocs for Purchasing, Requisitions
-MM, FI, PO's, P2P projects
-Good understanding of EDI Concepts
-Strong with idocs
-Any SAP reporting and screen design is a big plus
Click here to see details and upload resume for this job.
Click here to see all jobs on jobs.compunnel.com.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itresumes+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.