Hi All,

Greetings from ConglomerateIT LLC…!!!!!

Please find the Updated Hotlist of ConglomerateIT. Please let me know if
you have any suitable requirements for our consultants.

Send me your job requirements at  ramsi...@conglomerateit.com   or you can
reach me at 408-852-1797

Consultant Name

Technology

Years of Experience

Current Location

Relocation

Availability

Shruthi

Informatica Developer

7+

IL

Open

1 Week

Soumya

Sales Force Admin

7+

NY

Open

1 Week

Pramod

SQL BI

8+

NJ

Open

1 Week

Sam

Oracle DBA

8+

VA

Open

1 Week

Thanks & Regards,

RamSingh

ConglomerateIT LLC

17304 Preston Rd, Suite 800,

Dallas, TX 75252

Ph: 408-852-1797

ramsi...@conglomerateit.com

Livechat: tramsingh.acc...@yahoo.com

www.conglomerateit.com

CONFIDENTIALITY INFORMATION AND DISCLAIMER:

This message, and any attachments, contain(s) information that may be
confidential or protected by privilege from disclosure and is intended only
for the individual or entity named above. No one else may disclose, copy,
distribute or use the contents of this message for any purpose. Its
unauthorized use, dissemination or duplication is strictly prohibited and
may be unlawful. If you receive this message in error or you otherwise are
not an authorized recipient, please immediately delete the message and any
attachments and notify the sender.