*JOB Title: Sr. WebLogic Portal Developer*
*Location: San Francisco, CA*
*Duration: 12+ Months*
*Interview: PS & Skype!*
Sr. Java Weblogic Portal Developer with expertise in JSR 168 and JSR 286
compliant, portlet design and development using Oracle Weblogic Portal
WLP8.1, 9.2 and 10gR3.
Two to five years of hands-on coding experience taking a set of
requirements, developing a functional/technical specification, coding
portal application, and providing O&M support.
- Solid understanding of web portal framework. Weblogic Portal WLP8.1x
- Strong experience with Java/JDK 1.4.x or greater, J2EE (JSP's,
Servlet's, Tag Libraries, JSTL, EJBs, JSF 1.2) and Object-Oriented web
application design, Pageflows, Spring framework, and good understanding of
- Solid knowledge of JDBC, Scripting, SQL, ANT, JQuery
- Must know Struts 1.1 / 2, including modules, tiles & validation
- Web service experience should include good knowledge of JAX-WS,
JAX-RPC SOAP, XML, XML Schema, DTD SOA, WSDL, and XSL.
skeletons) in support of Portal application development.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Must be able to talk to
non-technical business clients in being able to clarify functional
- Team player and detail-oriented
- Experience using IDEs like Eclipse and WebLogic workshop
- Experience with Weblogic Portal 10gR3 / 9.2
- Key knowledge of and experience with:
- iBATIS or Hibernate
- JavaMail api
- Java Security (JAAS)
- Unix (Linux, AIX or Solaris)
- Unix Shell Scripting
Bachelor's Degree Computer Science or equivalent work experience
*Responsibilities will include:*
* Providing development for new projects and O&M support for existing WLP
* Analyze, unit test, debug, document, and maintain online applications.
* Complies with all design standards, coding standards, and internal
controls and processes.
* Conduct discussions and/or meetings with management and end users.
* Research and prepare system time/cost estimates.
* Maintain system documentation, operational procedures, etc.
* Provide requirements for changes to system by analyzing current situation
and comparing to what is needed.
* Responsible for system setup and ongoing administration.
* Provide second/third level end user support.
* Participates in ensuring that customer requests in the ticketing system
are managed to closure.
* Develop and manage technical aspects of various sized projects.
* Support development of testing scripts, training materials and possibly
get involved in training sessions.
935 N. Plum Grove Rd, STE # D,
Voice: 847-270-7930 Fax 847-770-4848
*[image: :grin] **Yahoo IM : **farhanver...@yahoo.com*
: **farhan.ver...@gmail.com* <farhan.ver...@gmail.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.