Greetings for the day

          Hope you are doing well

We have an opening for the position *of Portfolio Resource Analyst *and the
Location is *San Francisco, CA. I*f you have any consultant suitable for
this position, feel free to share his resume  along with following details:-

Full Name:

Email id :

Phone Number:

Current Location :

Relocation :

Visa Status:

Availability :

Rate:

*Position: Portfolio Resource Analyst*

* Locations: San Francisco, CA Duration: 1 Year*

*Job Description:*

GENERAL SUMMARY:  The Portfolio Resource Analyst is responsible for
managing and coordinating all resources necessary for the successful
delivery and support of
the IT portfolio of projects.  The Portfolio Resource Analyst is
internal and external facing, collaborating on a daily basis with the
PMO organization, IT resource and technical managers, project managers
as well as external contracting agencies.  This role is expected to
have a solid baseline understanding of IT project management and
practices.

*ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:*
Maintain a forecast by project of current and planned IT resources for
a given area of responsibility, internal and external, allocated to
work on projects and operating budgets ability to effectively deliver
projects on time and support production environments with quality.
Working with the Portfolio team, identify specific resources needed
for upcoming projects (next 2-3 months) and identify any additional
needs.
Coordinate with other Resource Analysts for projects that impact other
areas of responsibility to solve for overall project needs.
Identify resource needs and over-allocation; proactively work with
Portfolio leader and appropriate Resource Owners to resolve issues;
providing solutions and
escalating issues appropriately.
Meet on regular basis (weekly/biweekly) with departmental resource
managers to maintain updates/changes etc.
Manage resource scheduling conflicts; e.g. if a resource is available
sooner or later than expected, identify issue and work for resolution
Create and maintain a sizing model to roughly estimate resources by
role needed by project type and complexity.  This is to be used for
high level portfolio planning purposes.
Help drive understanding of organizational needs for IT resources.
Understand who our resources are, what their skill sets are and
where/how they need to slot development and training opportunities
External Vendor/Contracting agency management contact; engaging with
VMPO regarding potential and existing resource needs
Help develop and maintain “database” of common IT resource needs and
job descriptions so we can quickly act on additional resources whether
(internal or external)
Work to develop and maintain methodologies for project and resource
reviews during projects or when they complete.  Compile feedback on
resource performance on a project and store for future reference.

*ORGANIZATION RELATIONSHIPS:*
Will work very closely with resource managers, technical manager and
other internal/external technical resources
• Will often manage third-party contractors and vendors
Will work very closely with internal business customers, specifically
Product Management, IT, and other non IT staff.

*REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: *
1) Minimum educational level:
• B.A./B.S.
• PMI / Formal PM Training and CAPM a plus

2) Minimum experience:
• Minimum 4-8 Years IT Experience
• Minimum 3-5 Years IT Project Management Experience
• Scheduling experience for >50 resources preferred

If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or
know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest,
please feel free to reach me on *desk:* *(404) 400-1102*, even if we have
spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail
please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering
candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP.

Look forward to working with you and be a part of the Pyramid family.

Warm Regards,
*Gagan Purba*

* Sr. Executive Resourcing Pyramid Consulting, Inc. 11100 Atlantis Place,
Alpharetta, GA email: gagan.pu...@pyramidci.com <gagan.pu...@pyramidci.com>
web: www.pyramidci.com <http://www.pyramidci.com> USA | Canada | UK | India
| Singapore*

Please feel free to connect with me on