Please let me know if you have any Job Openings for the consultants listed
below. We do have additional consultants available as well. Also, below is a
brief summary about our company. Should you have any questions please feel free
to reach out to me directly.                        Consultant       Name
Title    Current     Location    Relocation    Exp    Rate
                   PM    Senior .Net Developer    Richmond, VA
VA/MD/DE/NJ/NY/DC    7 Yrs    Open
ARV    .Net Developer    Naperville, IL    Yes    7 Yrs    Open
                       SM    Senior .Net Developer    Sioux falls, SD
NY/NJ    7 Yrs    Open                                      JR    .Net
Developer    Franklin, TN    Nashville/Franklin/Brentwood, TN     8 Yrs
Open                                      SO    Senior .Net Developer
Irving, TX    DFW    8+ Yrs    Open
AK    Senior .Net Developer    Reno, NV     Yes    8+ Yrs    Open
                          RL    QA Tester    Richardson, TX    DFW    7 Yrs
   Open                                      KS    QA Tester    Tucson,
AZ    Denver, CO    7+ Yrs    Open
PB    QA Tester    San Antonio, TX    Yes    7+ Yrs    Open
                    PK    QA Lead    Columbus, OH    Atlanta, GA    7 Yrs
Open                                      SRK    QA Tester    Tampa, FL
 FL    8+ Yrs    Open                                      AP    SQL
Developer    Dallas, TX    Yes    7+ Yrs    Open
           AK    Unix/Linux Administrator    St. Louis, MO    Yes    7+ Yrs
Open                                      NN    Unix/Linux Administrator
  Plano, TX    Yes    7+ Yrs    Open
SRG    Unix/Linux Administrator    St. Louis, MO    Yes    7+ Yrs    Open
                                AM    Unix/Linux Administrator
Richardson, TX    DFW, TX    7+ Yrs    Open
       SN    Unix/Linux Administrator    St. Paul, MN    Yes    7+ Yrs    Open
                                     GRD    Unix/Linux Administrator
Richardson, TX    Yes    8 Yrs    Open
  SK    VMWare/Citrix Administrator    Frazer, PA     PA/DE/DC    15 Yrs
Open                                      PD    VMWare Consultant
Richardson, TX    Texas    10+ Yrs    Open
      JA    ETL Lead    Dallas, TX    DFW    9+ Yrs    Open
                    SB    ETL Developer    Cincinnati, OH    Yes    7+ Yrs
 Open                                      SY    Storage Administrator
Coppell, TX    Yes    6+ Yrs    Open
LN    BO Developer    San Antonio, TX    Yes    7+ Yrs    Open
                      GG    Senior Java Developer    Minneapolis, MN    Yes
   8 Yrs    Open                                      SRKV    Senior
Java/Android/Mobile Lead    Hillsboro, OR    Yes    13 Yrs    Open
                          SM    Senior Java Developer    Englewood, CO
Yes    8+ Yrs    Open                                      MVNK    Senior
Java Developer    San Antonio, TX    Texas    8+ Yrs    Open
                     TKL    Java Developer    Bothell, WA    WA    7 Yrs
Open                                      PG    Salesforce
Developer/Admin    Dallas, TX    Yes    7+ Yrs    Open
                PR    Salesforce Developer/Admin    Richardson, TX    Yes
6+ Yrs    Open                                      SJ    Senior
GuideWire Tester    Tallahassee, FL    Yes    9 Yrs    Open
                    KT    Senior UI Developer    Wayne, NJ    Yes    7+ Yrs
  Open                                      SB    Lead IT Business
Analyst    Minneapolis, MN    Minneapolis    7+ Yrs    Open
                    DS    Senior Oracle DBA    Bloomington, MN    DFW, TX
7 Yrs    Open                                      SS    Oracle Techno
Functional Consultant    Schenectady, NY    Yes    8 Yrs    OpenCNET Global
Solutions Inc is an IT Consulting & Systems Integration firm that delivers

High-quality IT services to leading clients around the world.

CNET-GLOBAL solutions, Inc incorporated and headquartered in the USA

We have been playing the role of a trusted IT partner to our clients

Since 2000.

We can provide you with the best services at a reasonable price and

reduce your costs.

I work exclusively on our W2 Consultants. I would appreciate if you

could add and send me your requirements.

How many consultants are on your payroll?

200+ Consultants on our payrolls.

What areas of skills?

NET, Java, ATG, Data Warehouse (ETL), Middleware, Storage Admin, Linux Admin,
VMware/Citrix, Database Developers/Admins, Testing

Where is your headquarters located?

Richardson, TX

We look forward to work with you.

Looking forward to hear from you J

Thanks & Regards,

Hasan Alisha Syed

CNET Global Solutions, Inc

Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)800 E. Campbell Road, Suite #
156Richardson, Texas 75081Phone: 972-325-4865

Cell: 214-702-3945Fax: 972-692-8828Email:

IM: hasansha_cnet

Gtalk: hasansha

Latest Hot List

  Texas HUB Certified Business

We are Leaders, We are CNETians

PPlease consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?

Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses which
might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused
to you.