Please find the *requirement details *below and let me know if you have any
Send me profiles at *vamshi_ru...@aesinc.us.com
*Job Description: *
*Title : **TIBCO BW*
*Location : *Atlanta, GA
*Duration :* 6 months+
* 5-7 years’ experience developing, deploying and supporting complex
computing applications in a large scale environment
* 2-3 years of hands on experience in SOA Environment creating right
granular reusable services.
* 2 years of hands on experience with XML, XSD, XPath, and XSLT.
* Excellent debugging skills and the ability to optimize code for
* Experience with the Oracle Database or other similar database management
* Experience developing in all phases of the full SDLC of a project is
* Ability to apply design concepts - layered architectures, components,
interfaces, messaging and patterns.
* Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
* Exposure working across a global organization.
* Strong interpersonal, oral and written communications skills demonstrated
through successfully leading large and complex change initiatives
* Able to priorities and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
- TIBCO Businessworks 5.7
- TIBCO EMS
- TIBCO RVo
- TIBCO Adapters
- TIBCO BE (Business Events)
Thanks and Regards
*Ph: 630-242-8896 Ext: 311 || Fax: (630) 206-2397*
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||
vamshi_ru...@aesinc.us.com <vamshi_ru...@aesinc.us.com> ||
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.