Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com
*Position:* Sr. UI Developer
*Duration:* Long Term
*Location:* Seattle, WA/ San Francisco, CA
*Interview: Phone or Skype*
· The Digital team is responsible for enhancing the
desktop/mobile/tablet experiences for our current and prospective
· The Digital technology Team is looking for a top-notch senior
development engineer. We are building best in class Digital applications
· As a Senior Development Engineer, you have mastered *HTML, CSS,
· You have a passion for creating the best user experience possible.
· You have a deep understanding of the *browser's DOM,* and you
understand the difference between the various browsers.
· Design and write code for web/mobile HTML5 AJAX applications that
scale to high-volume production quality.
· Engineer a world-class platform with an eye towards rapid
iteration and creative problem solving.
· Prototype creative solutions quickly, and be able to collaborate
with others in crafting and implementing your technical vision.
· Contribute and collaborate in creation and consumption of open,
standards-based solutions, while working with existing technologies and
· Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements and
drive those from concept to implementation.
· R&D in emerging technologies.
· Ability to work in agile scrum development environment
programming background in Java/J2EE or .Net for implementing web
· Solid understanding of multithreaded software design.
· Solid understanding of the AJAX and Spring frameworks.
· Understanding (preferred experience) in JQuery, NodeJS,
AngularJS, extJS, SenchaTouch Framework, Promise, and other frameworks like
(FlightJS, requireJS, wireJS , AngularJS)
· Strong knowledge of server side design patterns and continuous
· Excellent understanding of development concepts and SDLC
· Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
· 5+ years of web development experience, experience working on
Windows and Java platforms
· BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details
as mentioned below.*
*Current Location, City and State:*
*Mobile and Home Phone No:*
*US work authorization:*
*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*
*Highest Educational degree:*
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project:*
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Last 4 digit of SSN#*
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c/w2/1099):*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
*Thanks & regards,*
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.png@01CC72EB.BA1A2B60]|| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* ||*
fax: **703-439-2550* |*imt...@canopyone.com* <|imt...@canopyone.com> |
*www.canopyone.com* <http://www.canopyone.com/> || *4229 Lafayette Center
Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.