Please send matching resumes.
Java Architect Position
Required Skills and Experience
• Ability to drive the system architecture and design single-handedly with
the client and partners.
• Extremely quick learner and thinker!
• Expert level knowledge of Architectural Design Patterns/Best
• Expert level knowledge of J2EE Design patterns, Spring, Struts Frameworks.
• Expert level Knowledge of RDBMS (Oracle, MySQL), Persistence Frameworks
• Expert level Knowledge of an Appserver like Weblogic, JBOSS, Apache,
Tomcat, IIS, and Websphere.
• Strong knowledge of Core Java, Java Script, JSP, ANT, HTML, XML,XSLT, SOAP
• Hands-on experience with n-tier systems and working in Enterprise
• Hands-on experience with IDE (Eclipse)
• Expert level knowledge of WebServices (REST, SOAP).
• Knowledge of UNIX and MAC OS.
• Excellent Troubleshooting Acumen and problem solving abilities
• Provide Tool evaluation and analysis for the new apps getting developed
• Ability to explain the Architecture to internal sponsors as well as to
• Ability to work in front of customer under pressure and efficiently
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability
to influence diverse teams.
Desired Skills and Experience
• At least 8+ years of industry experience with strong
technical/architectural skills in Core Java/J2EE and related technologies.
Must have architected at least 2 Enterprise Applications.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related
discipline or equivalent experience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.