A new Job, ID: 240464 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/240464> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
Title: WebSphere MQ Series Consultant posted on 2014-09-10 13:49:45
Job Description:· 5 + Years of Working knowledge of WebSphere
· Working Knowledge of MQ Clustering is key to understanding how
messages are routed and load balanced across many MQ servers.
· Working knowledge of supported operating systems (e.g., AIX,
· Good understanding of messaging concepts as they relate to IBM
· Basic knowledge of operating WebSphere MQ Explorer
· Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to the platform.
· Should be strong in MQ channel configuration using different
· Should be able to manage, configure and monitor MQ Listeners,
Command Servers, Channel initiators, Trigger Monitors, MQ Log files & Dead
· Deploy applications to production and non-production environments.
· Create various MQ objects such as Queues, Channels, Clustered
· Create new Message flow, modify existing message flow, deploy the
bar files etc.
· Manage the daily operation of MQ environments.
· Monitor resource utilization, including such items as CPU,
memory, and disk utilization.
· Report on system utilization and plan/implement recommended
maintenance as required.
· Perform impact analysis for appropriate tasks.
· Good understanding with in product & Fixpack installations and
version upgrades of WebSphere MQ.
· Should be strong with MQ Client applications & MQ client
· Must be proficient in the writing/editing of UNIX shell scripts.
*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/240464> (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*
eJobsVille.com - For The Best Tech Jobs In Town
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.