Please let me know if you have any candidates for the following
Position : DevOps Architect
Location : Santa Clara, CA
Duration : Long term
- Architect and develop software systems especially for Development
Operations framework, automated release engineering systems and continuous
- Lead the gathering of functional requirements, developing technical
specifications, and project & test planning
- Contribute to Development Operations framework. This would be roughly
30% hands-on coding.
- Act as the technical subject matter expert: Mentoring fellow
engineers, demonstrating technical expertise, and leading a small team
solving challenging programming and design problems.
- Generate technical documentation to communicate architectural and
- Work cross-functionally with various engineering teams including:
product management, development, QA/QE and infrastructure group
- 10+ years experience designing and developing software
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Expertise with Object oriented Python/Perl
- Experience utilizing DevOps tools such as
- Expertise with the entire Software Development Life Cycle with
emphasis on Software design/architecture process
- Expertise with Continuous Integration & Deployment Tools
- 5+ years experience with web services (consuming or creating) with
REST or SOAP
- Excellent communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain
complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong leadership experience: Leading meetings, presenting, technical
go to person, and cross-functional leader
- Expertise with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Working knowledge and experience in the following development
languages and frameworks:
- Experience deploying all of these technologies on the following types
- virtualization technologies
App Soft Solutions, Inc.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.