I have a bench candidate who is ready to take up a new project immediately.
Her project will end this week.
* She is looking for opportunities in the Bay Area (San Ramon, San Jose,
Pleasonton and San Francisco). *
Her key skillsets are given below for your kind reference. For any
enquiries please feel free to contact me. @ alex@droisys. com
• Over 7 years of experience on Cross Platform (Web & Client-Server)
application development and design using Object Oriented Programming, Java
• Experience in working for various J2EE Frameworks like Hibernate
3.0/3.2.5, Eclipse Link JPA and Spring 3.0, Spring ROO, Vaadin 7.
• Extensive experience in developing fully functional dynamic web pages
JSP, XML, DHTML, XHTML, CSS, Servlet and MVC framework.
• Expert skill level in GUI designing using HTML, XHTML, DHTML, XML, CSS,
• Good experience with Hibernate open source object/relational mapping
framework and Spring Frame work.
• Experience in designing and coding of N-tier architecture enterprise
Applications using Core Java,JSP, Servlets, JDBC, EJB 2.1(Session
• Hands on experience on RESTFUL Web Services.
• Good understanding of nodejs technology.
• Strong experience in using various J2EE Design Patterns such as Session
Façade, Service Locator, DAO, DTO (Data transfer object), Value Object,
Front Controller, Factory, Business Object, Value Object and Singleton.
• Hands on experience with Spring IOC, Dependency Injection, Spring MVC.
• Implemented Unit Testing and Integration testing during the projects
using JUnit, Selenium.
• Good work experience on Hippo CMS (Content Management System).
• Good understanding of SEO requirements and implementation.
• Cross browser testing across various browsers like Chrome, IE8, IE9,
Firefox, Opera and Mac Safari.
• Excellent hands on experience on debugging web applications using various
tools like Splunk, firebug, yslow, and page speed. Extensive use and
monitoring of websites by using keynote and webpagetest.org for any
• Some side by responsibilities includes interacting with database DDL,
queries, stored Procedures, triggers and table structure.
• Good understanding of UML concepts, Object Oriented Software Design
• Sound Relational Database Concepts and extensively worked with ORACLE
10g/9i/8i, SQL-Server 2005, 2008, MySQL. Very good in writing complex SQL’s
and PL/SQL procedures.
• Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
along with can–do attitude.
• Worked in Agile methodology.
Languages C, C++, Core Java, and SQL/PLSQL
Java/J2ee Technologies Java, J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JavaBeans and
EJB, Apache Wicket and Spring , Google Juice , JUnit , Hibernate , TestNG ,
Struts 2. 0 , Hippo CMS
Development Tools Eclipse, ANT 1.7, Log4j, Rapid Application Developer,
Dreamweaver 8 and FrontPage
Web Services RESTFUL
Databases Oracle 10g/9i/8i, SQL Server, DB2, MS-Access, MySQL, PostgresSQL
Version Control CVS, SVN, Subversive
Web Debugging Tools Firebug, yslow , page speed , webpagetest.org ,
httparchive.org , web developer tool bar in chrome
Web Servers Jetty, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, Web logic 10.3, WebSphere
Environments UNIX, Red Hat Linux, Windows 2000, Windows NT 4.0, Windows XP,
Thanks & Regards
Email: alex@droisys. com <a...@droisys.com> |
4800 Patrick Henry Drive | Santa Clara | CA | 95054
Desk: 408-874-8333 x 206 / Cell: 408-459-1603
Note : Pls add your Id to our Mailing List. Click on below link
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.