Please find the *requirement details *below and let me know if you have any
Send me profiles at *vamshi_ru...@aesinc.us.com
*Job Description: *
*Title : **Information Architect*
*Location : *Rahway, NJ
*Duration :* 6 Months
- Around 8-10 years of experience
- Work with creative, and technical project teams to define and document
requirements (business, stakeholder, user and content) and success metrics
(quantitative and qualitative), overall user experience vision on projects,
and recommend strategically sound solutions to meet business needs.
- Work with technical leads, creative leads and others to identify the
business requirements and articulate them in written requirements and
specifications for use by technical and creative teams.
- Conduct usability PoCs.
- Provide consultation to developers to ensure defined UX-plan is
- Provide consultation to architecture team on interaction approach,
usability and navigation.
- Will design and own end to end architecture of secure, robust,
scalable, multi-tier, multi-platform systems.
- Develops, codes, tests and debugs new highly complex software
solutions or enhancements to existing software.
- Highest level strategic/technical expert.
- Guides, facilitates and transfers knowledge of technologies.
- Provides authoritative advice and guidance to developers on any aspect
of technology, design and implementation.
- Works closely with the development teams through all phases of the
- Will assist in training less experienced software development staff.
- UX and documentation, such as personas, use cases, requirements, flow
diagrams, taxonomy definitions, content maps, site maps, and wireframes.
- Demonstrates broad knowledge of technical solutions. Designs and codes
complex applications using advanced technology.
- Leads design and coding of applications using routine and/or advanced
Thanks and Regards
*Ph: 630-242-8896 Ext: 311 || Fax: (630) 206-2397*
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||
vamshi_ru...@aesinc.us.com <vamshi_ru...@aesinc.us.com> ||
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.