*Hi Folks,*

 *Greetings of the Day!!!! *

This is very fast moving  position  with one of my Client , So please let
me know if you have a good fit consultant , Please provide me his/her
resume with contact detail and send it to me at sh...@tresourceinc.com or
give me call at 408-709-1760 EXT- 969

*For you reference, please find Job Description as under*

* Position:   Bigdata Consultant*

*Location:   OH, CA, GA*

*Duration:   6+ months*

 *Job Description: *

 *Need Strong:* Client is looking Strong Experienced Bigdata Consultant.

*Thanks n regards*

*Shivi Singhal Technology Resource Group 3736 Hills-dale Court*

* Santa Clara, CA 95051| Phone no:- 408-709-1760 EXT- 969 *
*sh...@tresourceinc.com|* <sh...@tresourceinc.com%7C>