My name is Nish Parker and I'm an IT recruiter at Droisys. Our records show
that you are an experienced IT professional with experience relevant to one
of my current contract openings.
Please send an email to n...@droisys.com
How soon you can Join:
Willing to Relocate:
Expected Hourly Rate:
Interview Time Slot:
$70 on C2C or best
*Title*: Java Architect
*Location*: Salt lake city, Utah
*Client*: Tech M/ Overstock.com, SLC, Utah
Please share profiles with below JD at the earliest.
* 12+ years with Java development platform with at least 4 years with
System Design and architecture.
* Good experience in Systems Architecture and Object-Oriented design
* Proven experience leading clients and engagement teams through complex
* Should demonstrate strong leadership, good judgment, and decisiveness,
especially in technical areas by adapting to changing business requirements
and technology trends and demonstrates initiative and integrity in all
aspects of work.
* Ability to define deployment architectures, identify solution gaps,
propose and develop customer specific solutions as needed.
* Experience with Database Modelling, Deployment and Tuning
* Experience in Sizing and Performance tuning of n-tier web applications.
* Experience with Object Relational Mapping (ORM), especially Hibernate and
* Experience with MVC frameworks especially Spring.
* Experience with SOAP and Restful web services.
* Strong database and SQL experience, preferably with Oracle 11g or later
* Experience building and designing asynchronous, message driven systems
* Experience working with Retail domain.
* Experience working for Product development companies.
* Bachelors/Masters Degree in Computer Science only.
Desk: 408-874-8333 x 214 / Cell: 408-543-9574
Email: n...@droisys.com |
skype ID: twanistha.droisys
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.