*Greetings of the Day!!!! *
*This is very fast moving position with one of my Client , So please let
me know if you have a good fit consultant , Please provide me his/her
resume with contact detail and send it to me at sh...@tresourceinc.com
<sh...@tresourceinc.com> or give me call at 408-709-1760 EXT- 969*
* Position: **IBM BPM - SOA*
*Location: Bridgewater, NJ and Dallas, TX*
*Duration: 1 year Contract to hire*
- 7+ years overall experience
- 5+ years of experience with IBM Integration Technologies
- IBM MW Integration, preferably within Communications or IME
- IBM BPM 8.x and TOCP Experience
- TMF Frameworx understanding specifically TAM and SID
- Use of Data Power and other ESB Approaches
- Must have at least 2 implementations in the past
- Experience in Service Fulfilment and Integrating with both
Legacy and ISV Packages
- Knowledge of Service Assurance Domain
- Experience with Oracle Weblogic a plus
- Adhering to Industry Integration best practices.
- Solid understanding and experience on XML, XML Schema, Web
Services (Rest and SOAP based).
- Experience with JSTL, AJAX Java and HTML
- *Very strong communication skills – MUST HAVE*
- Ability to work independently and drive client POCs/Demos
- Self-Motivated and Eagerness to learn
- Design and Architect Integration Architectures for Dev and Prod
- Be able to lead whiteboard design sessions
- Lead transformation & Architecture initiatives
- Work with Project Managers & PMO
- Design integration with Different External Systems
- Advance programming skills around Web 2.0 & J2ee design patterns
*Shivi Singhal Technology Resource Group 3736 Hills-dale Court*
* Santa Clara, CA 95051| Phone no:- 408-709-1760 EXT- 969 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.