Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.

Please share resume at **

*Healthcare Application Developer*

*Location:* Bluffton, SC

*Duration:* 12 Months

*Job Requirement:*

*Role: *

•                    Strong Developer with Healthcare/Claims/Managed Care
experience and excellent knowledge of the claims environment as well as the
data and exchange of the data via EDI (X12), SQL, DB2 and XML

*Minimum Requirements*:

•                    BS Degree Computer Science or Engineering Related field

•                    Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional
team or on an individual basis

•                    Strong Developer with Healthcare/Claims/Managed Care

•                    Strong SQL and DB2 experience – Multiple DB's and
understands data

•                    XPATH, ASP, C# and VB skills

•                    Excellent XML skills

*Desired Skills:*

•                    X12  Mapping experience

•                    IBM WTX

•                    Sybase ECMAP

•                    The position will work on interfacing our Claims
platforms and supporting the interface and mapping of the claims side of
the house to the application side of the house.

   Thanks & Regards,

   *DirectionStaff Inc.*

   * <>*
   Gmail Id :