Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find below the urgent requirement and let me know if you have any
available consultant for the same.

Please share resume at

*Building and Release Engineer*

*Location: *Rochester, MN

*Duration: *+6 Months

*Mandatory Skills:            *

·         Config manager

*Job Responsibilities       *

·         Config manager: 3 major responsibilities will include

·         Manage environment configurations (Dev, Test, UAT, prod) to
ensure that we have access, controls, data in functional state

·         Move changes through the pathways to production, ensuring all
components/db changes move successfully in coordination with release manager

·         Creation of automation scripts for configuration management

   Thanks & Regards,

   *DirectionStaff Inc.*

   * <>*
   Gmail Id :