We have the below contract job opportunity with one of our direct clients.
Please send across the resume along with the contact information at the
earliest to kanhaiya.pan...@acsicorp.com or call me at 678-207-5255

*Role: IPv6 Architect*

*Location: El Segundo, CA*

*Client  - WIPRO / Direct TV*

Minimum work experience:8 - 10 Years

Key skills required for the job are:

   - Networking and Infrastructure(Mandatory)
   - Network Architecting(Mandatory)
   - Ipv6 Advanced

As an Architect you are responsible for providing technical leadership to
small size/complexity/order-value projects. You are expected have depth of
knowledge of specified technological area, which includes knowledge of
applicable processes, methodologies, standards, products and frameworks.
You would be responsible for defining and documenting architecture,
capturing and documenting non-functional (architectural) requirements,
preparing estimates and defining technical solutions to proposals (RFPs).
You should provide technical leadership to project team to perform design
to deployment related activities, provide guidance, perform reviews,
prevent and resolve technical issues.

*Please send your word format Resume along with below detail:-- *

Ø  Full legal Name :

Ø  Best Contact Number and Time to reach you:

Ø  Email Id :

Ø  Current Location:

Ø  Open to Relocation :

Ø  Visa Status (visa expiration date):

Ø  Availability to start  (End date of project):

Ø  Available for interview (timing) :

Ø  Highest Qualification with Year :

Ø  Skype Id:

*Thanks and Regards,*

Kanhaiya Pandey

*ACS Global Services* | 2400 Meadowbrook Parkway; Duluth, GA 30096

Phone 678-207-5255

kanhaiya.pan...@acsicorp.com *|| *www.acsicorp.com

Gtalk: adamseansm...@gmail.com

[image: Description: Description: