A new Job, ID: 251019 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/251019> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
Title: Performance Testing( 7-10 Years exp) - Eagan, MN posted on
1. Candidate should be a high-performing test automation expert on QTP
having the ability to train and mentor other automation analysts on *the
effective design and implementation* of various test automation frameworks
2. *7 to 10* years of progressive test automation experience
3. Experience with driving test automation through the use of HP
*4. *Experience and competency using standard test automation
methodologies and *direct scripting and coding in HP QTP such as Linear
Scripting and Structured Scripting*
5. Experience and competency using various test automation frameworks
such as Data Driven, Table Driven, Keyword Drive, Hybrid
6. Experience *in implementation of Framework from scratch*.
7. Experience in *descriptive programming and automating applications
even if actual application is not available*.
8. Good knowledge of test automation tools, frameworks, design
approaches, and effective implementation techniques
9. Experience *working with highly complex target application
environments* (i.e. combination of client, web, middleware, database,
mainframe, third-parties, etc)
10. Strong technical and testing skills - Knowledge of various software
testing strategies and approaches
11. Requires little supervision, self-starter that can work independently
and collaboratively, while remaining effective at reporting status on tasks
12. Very detail oriented
13. *Strong communication skills* - Ability to communicate and document
status and complex issues effectively
14. *Strong documentation skills –* Ability to create clear, concise,
detailed project artifacts that meet the standards of the Testing Center of
Excellence and Software Quality Management process
15. Illustrate *experience and competency with VBScript*
16. Knowledge and experience with distributed systems, web application
technologies, web services, and multi-layered architectures.
17. *Knowledge of various environmental elements* as they relate to
testing (i.e. networking, hardware, software, mid-tier, etc.), and the
ability to effectively assist with troubleshooting as needed
18. Ability to work in Onsite – Offshore model.
*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/251019> (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*
eJobsVille.com - For The Best Tech Jobs In Town
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.