Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com
*Position:* Java Developers(core java) with agile
*Duration:* Long Term
*Location:* St. Louis, MO
*Major Accountabilities: *
· Responsible for the technical development, implementation,
documentation, and maintenance of systems application software. Ensure
development efforts conform to overall strategic direction.
· Assist in examining commercially available and forthcoming
industry technologies related to web services to determine whether or not
technology will support both present and planned project requirements.
· Validate the status of technical project deliverables, resolve
conflicts as they arise.
· Ensure existing system stability by monitoring production of
systems in assigned area of expertise. Support for initially implemented
very complex and/or highly visible production application problems may be
· Provide technical and advisory support to ensure the successful
and efficient development of quality software.
· Evaluate and recommend software development tools as related to
web service development. Review Use Case models that have been transformed
into technical design documents and developing code based on the Use Case
· The candidate may be required to produce technical design
artifacts such as UML class and sequence diagrams.
· Write, test, debug, diagram, create flowcharts, code, and
· Experience working within an Agile software development
· Core J2EE development of at least 8 years
· Good understanding of Web Services (SOAP / WSDL)
· DOM (XML Document Object Model) API in Java; JAXP
· SAX/StAX processing and understanding of performance optimization
for XML processing
· JAXB and XML data binding principles; experience with additional
XML databinding frameworks desirable
· Background knowledge of multiple SOAP stacks (to give
· IBM WebSphere JAX-RPC experience desired (to work through
configuration, deployment, and troubleshooting issues)
· XML Schema
· XML design
· Information model design skills
· Understanding of WS-I compliance a plus
· Understanding of code generation with commonly used SOAP stacks a
· WebSphere 6.1, Rational System Modeler and Rational Application
Developer experience a plus
· Java 5 a plus
· Security knowledge a plus (WS-Security & JAAS)
· Experience in multi-layered architectures (SOA)
· Experience architecting highly scalable, available and performing
· The person must have good written and verbal communication skills
and experience working as part of a mid to large development team.
· Debit, Prepaid or Processing experience a plus.
· BS Degree or equivalent combination of experience and formal
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
*Current Location, City and State:*
*Mobile and Home Phone No:*
*US work authorization:*
*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*
*Highest Educational degree:*
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project:*
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Last 4 digit of SSN#*
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c/w2/1099):*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
*Thanks & regards,*
|| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* ||* fax: **703-439-2550* |
*imt...@canopyone.com* <|imt...@canopyone.com> |*www.canopyone.com*
<http://www.canopyone.com/> || *4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625,
Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.