Please Share Me Profile -----------muk...@tresourceinc.com
*Location: American Fork, UT *
*Duration: Long Term*
Candidate need to have experience in designing the smartphone - ios,
android, iphone etc.
*Roles and Responsibility of UX Designer-*
· Overall responsibility for understanding a customer's brief and
converting that into appealing, highly usable interfaces.
· Prepares low fidelity prototypes of sites/features (ranging from
paper-and-pencil concepts to wireframes or interactive prototypes) for
internal review and brain storming.
· Presents high fidelity designs/mock-ups to the customer for
· Capable of working directly with customers in an iterative/agile
manner to dramatically improve the prototypes in a short time
· Uses the defined functional and content requirements for the
site/product to develop a set of wireframe designs and flowcharts
describing how users will interact with the site/product.
· Work Closely with--Business analyst, Content
strategist, Copywriter, Front-end developer
· Gathering data to assess needs/requirements of users
· Assisting in narrative and user story development, particularly
in the delivery of development-ready design assets and/or prototypes
· Act as “go to” with in-depth knowledge of user interface best
practices and standards. Use research-related services, theories and
methods to support your recommendations
· Should have knowledge of *Accessibility as well*
· Take the initiative in providing input and feedback in both
departmental discussions and on issues relating to other departments
· Develop wireframes, behavioral specifications and personas.
· Leading usability testing
Usually Tools Required: Axure, Balsamiq, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
|*Technology Resource Group.*|
Office: *408-709-1760 Ext-948 * | *muk...@tresourceinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.