Please help to fill below requirement:-
Livingston, NJ [Candidate must have own transportation (no public
6 months +
Phone & In-person
*NEED ONLY USC OR GC*
· Candidate will be a member of the IT Front Office team supporting
the Equipment Finance Business, participating in all technology aspects of
· Our client is seeking a Sr. .Net Developer with experience
building Web applications and Web Services.
· Analysis/ Design, development of Web Applications, Web Services.
· Maintenance and support of .NET Web Applications & Services.
· Interacting with other IT personnel in order to provide technical
expertise and services.
· Managing the development and implementation of department
· Provide Technical direction in design, development and systems
integration including client engagement from definition phase through
· Overseeing project and support request progress; participating
in, and managing work respective to Company policies and procedures.
· Communicating status and issues in a clear and professional
· Participate in Disaster Recovery Activity, develops improvements
for performance, availability and reliability.
· Work with offshore team.
· Performing code reviews to enforce coding standards, code
consistency, use of design patterns and adherence to application design.
· Responsible for planning and providing weekly status.
· Minimum of 7 years’ experience as a Sr. .NET Developer
implementing and supporting business application (Web Applications and
· Strong skills in .NET 4.0 +. WCF, MVC.
· Strong Relational database background – SQL Server 2008, Oracle
· Strong Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
· Solid Experience in Analysis, Design and Development of web sites
and web services.
· Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
· Must be a self-starter, work well independently and in a
collaborative team environment.
· Strong verbal/written communications and presentation skills.
· Must be a team player and able to work with and through others.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing
· Experience with Enterprise Service Bus (Oracle Service Bus),
Adobe Live Cycle, BizTalk desired.
· Experience in the Banking and/or Large Corporate Financial
Services companies in a technology development and support function
· Project Management experience desired.
· Any B2B integration experience is a plus.
· 1-3 years’ experience with Visual Net Studio preferred.
· 1-3 years’ experience with M S Outlook preferred.
*Sam (Saurabh Gaur)*
*Sage Group Consulting Inc.*
*Direct Number*: *732-784-6489*
*Office: 732-767-0010 Extn: 604*
*Please only reply to my official ID sg...@sagetl.com <sg...@sagetl.com>*
Sam (Saurabh Gaur)
Sage Group Consulting Inc.
Office: 732-767-0010 Extn: 604
GTalk: superbsam21 | Yahoo: saurabh_gaur
[image: Description: saplogoone][image: SageLogoC]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.