*Role Name : Systems Engineer – Specialized / Automation Deployment
*Location : San Francisco, CA*
Automation Deployment Engineer - 5+ years Jenkins, EC, Chef or Puppet ,
experience with a software configuration management tool (SVN or GIT) ,
Unix, Tomcat, JBoss and or Websphere
*Requirement and JD*
• 5+ years’ experience in deployment automation & CI/CD technologies
• Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills
• Willingness to innovate, adapt and try new technologies
• Experience in modern software version control systems such as Dimensions,
SVN, or GIT.
• Experience with Unix platforms, system administration skills in UNIX and
Web Servers architecture
• Experience with Tomcat configuration, monitoring, management and
• Experience in web applications deployments to nix environments running
Tomcat, JBoss or Websphere
• Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new applications
• Strong Problem-Solver/Trouble-Shooter
• Ability to work with application/development teams to create continuous
• Familiarity/Experience in the following technologies: Ruby, Groovy,
Python, Bash, Gradle
• Familiarity with agile and scrum project management
• Familiarity with CI Tools (Artifactory, Jenkins, Chef/Puppet)
Thanks & Regards
Saviance Technologies| 16 Bridge St.| Metuchen New Jersey - 08840 |
Desk Phone: (732) 476 6364
Email: *tarun.gu...@saviancetech.com <tarun.gu...@saviancetech.com> *|
*USA | UK | India | Australia | Singapore | Middle East*
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: cid:image002.gif@01CC881B.2D6A0880]*Please consider the
environment before printing this email!*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.