I have Java Engineer position for your consultant, if anyone is avaialble
please inform me ASAP.
Role: Java Engineer
Location: Columbus, OH.
Duration: 6+ Months
*Face to Face interview required in Columbus, OH*
*Java Engineer – Tools*
· MVC (Model-View-Controller) theory and separation of concerns
with reuse and maintainable models
· Understanding of Human - Computer interface theory, with design
layout and considerations
· Experts in web markup structures
· Understanding of accessibility and section 508 compliance
· Thorough understanding of phone and tablet browser models
· In-depth understanding of HTTP protocol, and network connectivity
· Experience monitoring, tuning, and improving request / response
lifecycle, packet delivery to the consumer device, memory models of
consumer device, network limitations and caching strategies.
· Experience in OO design theory and object modeling (UML, ER
· Unix/Linux skills (SSH, SCP, nslookup, telnet, ping, sudo, chown,
ifconfig, top, bsh scripting, etc)
· Ability to solve complex problems through decomposition,
communicate alternatives to diverse audiences, represent platform
· interests in cross-departmental meetings and brainstorms, and
execute on the solution through successful completion
· Function in an agile team, including story grooming, estimation,
defect resolution, shared focus on quality and team success
· Trained in user experience theory such as filtering, ordering,
search, and sort algorithms, including design patterns both architectural
andcode level, and understand how to apply those to real world problems.
Tim Poole | K-Source INC
Direct : 469-213-1614
248-458-1322 ext 222
gtalk : tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>|
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.