Please find the *requirement details *below and let me know if you have any
Send me profiles at
*Job Title : Weblogic Admin*
*Location : *NYC, NY
*Duration : *6 months +
• Candidate with 5 to 6 years in middleware engineering and support
• Candidate should have worked on combination of below skills on Linux/Unix
o WebLogic - 9/10
o Jboss EAP - 5/6
o Apache – 2
o Tomcat - 5/6/7
• Should have strong understanding about Unix/Linux operating system.
• Should have strong knowledge on Unix/Linux commands.
• Should have strong knowledge to configure & integrate
• Able to troubleshoot issues on app/web layer.
• Should know SSL concepts & all setups involved in SSL configuration
• Should have strong knowledge on middleware infrastructure architecture.
• Should know hardware appliance knowledge like BigIp –F5 (GTM and LTM)
• Should know disaster recovery site knowledge.
• Shell / Python scripting knowledge for automation.
• JVM performance tuning knowledge.
• Strong knowledge on application build, release and deployment.
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Ph: **678-916-7100* <678-935-7980>* || F: (**678) 807-2692* <6788072692>
Global Resource Management (GRMI, Inc),
5400 Laurel Springs Parkway, Suite 902, Suwanee, GA
*vam...@grmi.net* <srid...@grmi.net> || <sean.g...@gmail.com%7C>
*GRMI...Not Just a Name...A Commitment to Excellence.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.