Hope you are doing good,
Please find the below requirement.
Position: Sr. PHP Developer
Location: Greater Boston, MA
Duration: 6 months + Contract
We are searching for a Senior PHP Developer. The Senior PHP Developer will
have responsibility for developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining
software applications, web applications and web sites with a focus on
content management applications within an Agile approach that encompasses
the best elements of SCRUM, XP, and Kanban.
• Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field or equivalent work
• 5+ years’ experience in development, utilizing primarily PHP, Ruby,
• Experience in Agile based development methodology or similar formal
• Excellent problem solving skills related to applying appropriate
technology to business problems.
• Experience with Linux / Unix, Ubuntu.
• Passion for learning new technologies and trends (and the ability to
choose appropriately between them)
• Web server/application server expertise (Apache, nginx, etc.)
(and AJAX UIs)
• Database expertise – MySQL.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and written/verbal communication
skills are essential.
• Must be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and be able to work
Nice to haves:
• Experience with open source technologies, projects and communities
• Experience with Continuous Integration, Test-Driven development, pair
• Experience with AWS, public / private cloud and private datacenter
• Experience with Learning Content Management Systems and/or Exposure to
educational technology to include Learning Management Systems or Student
• Experience with user authentication systems / Single Sign On
• Experience with Mobile Web
• Experience with developing while being mindful of UX/UI design
• Experience with Jenkins, SALT, GitHub
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.