Trust you’re well. This is Harsha from EZEN Computer Services Inc.
Pl find the below JD and let me know if you are comfortable with the req.
Kindly send me your Updated Resume along with the details as mentioned
*Job Title:* *Pega Developer*
*Location: Richmond – Virginia*
*Position Type: Contract*
*Duration:* *12+ Months*
· Experience in BPM PEGA PRPC and Chordiant Decision Management and
3 years in JAVA, J2EE Technologies. Experience includes on Banking,
Insurance, E-Commerce,Logistics and CRM.
· Extensive experience in CHORDIANT DECISION MANAGEMENT product
· Worked on Strategy Director, Predictive Analytics Director,
Adaptative Decisioning Service, RealTime Decisioning Service, Interaction
Service and Deployment Manager.
· Expertise in Pega Frameworks like Decision Management (DM), Pega
Mobility Frameworks, Pega Claims forInsurance(PCI), Pega KYC, Pega NBFS
Framework.PMF, IAC and CPM Framework.
· Expertise in Agile Scrum methodology and well experienced in
working as a scrum team.
· Worked on Scrum Management tools like Pega Project Management
Framework (PMF), Rally and Explanner.
· Proficient in Pega Methodology Implementation cycle including
Business Process Modeling, Analysis, Designing, Development, Integration,
Testing, and Deployment of BPM Applications.
· Extensively worked on debugging and performance tools like
Clipboard, Tracer, Performance Analyzer (PAL) and System Management
· Involved in requirement analysis and identifying the areas of
reuse and existing knowledge artifacts (best practices, reusablecomponents)
· Hands-on experience on PRPC production upgrades including on
*Thanks & Regards*
*EZEN Computer Services, Inc| Ph: (609)-759-2657|Email: r...@e-zencomp.com|
*Partner to PTC Arbortext products |*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.